Washington Apple Health is the new name for Medicaid in Washington state.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a Washington resident.
- Meet citizen and immigrant requirements.
- Be between 19 and 65 years old.
- Not be incarcerated.
- Have an annual household income at or below 138 percent of the federal poverty level.
How to Apply:
You can apply for Apple Health on any computer with an Internet connection at Washington Healthplanfinder, wahealthplanfinder.org.
When you’re ready to apply, you’ll need this information:
- Your household monthly income.
- The Social Security numbers and dates of birth for each member of your household.
- Your immigration information, if that applies to you.
It should take about 45 minutes to apply online — and you’ll get a response right away.
For more information go to the Washington Apple Health website.