What’s the SETuP?
The Supplemental Education Transition Planning program (SETuP) provides information to youth, foster families, and school staff about post-high school education and training opportunities for youth in foster care. Contracted SETuP providers in your region can help young people get SETuP for college by offering:
- Financial Aid application assistance.
- Transportation and Housing information and assistance.
- College Application coaching and assistance.
- Pre-College Testing guidance based on educational goals.
- Course Planning to help achieve educational goals.
- Resource Links to programs and services especially for youth ages 14-18 in foster care.
Click on your area below to find out who to contact.
Region 1 North
Volunteers of America (VOA) 509-624-2378 525 West 2nd Ave Spokane, WA 99204
Region 1 South
Catholic Family and Child Services (CFCS) 509-965-7100 Ext. 228 5301 Tieton Drive Suite # C Yakima, WA 98908
Region 2 North
Youthnet 360-336-1610 ext. 216 227 N. 4th St. Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Region 2 South
YMCA of Greater Seattle 206-749-7599 2100 24th Ave South, Suite #250 Seattle, WA 98144
Region 3 North
Pierce County Alliance (PCA) 253-502-5491 510 Tacoma Ave S Tacoma, WA 98402
Region 3 South
Community Youth Services 360-943-0780 711 State Ave NE Olympia, WA 98506